You may judge me for being soft and sensitive and emotional
but I know if I died tomorrow
everyone who is significant to me
would know exactly how I felt about them.
Tell me, can you say the same?
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)
i dont know much about the movie Lucy but the fact that they literally just slapped on some random chinese words on the wall to try and set the mood to be some kinda menacing intimidating asian atmosphere is downright sooo hilarious to me especially when the words literally are “keep clean” and like a random assortment of fruit like if you’re goign to try at least try harder please it’s embarrassing
Hot girls we have problems too
We’re just like you, except we’re HOT
The world needs to open their eyes
We’re not perfect
And sometimes we lie
the idea of wearing jeans that are not skinny jeans terrifies me now i can’t remember what i used to do with all that extra space around my ankles